XEOS Sp. z o.o.
ul. Innowacji 2, Święte
55-300 Środa Śląska
General terms and conditions
The information provided on this site is intended for XEOS' customers and for other interested persons and provides information of a general nature only. It is not intended to create any legal obligation of XEOS.
XEOS has taken great care to compile the information and to ensure that it is correct and complete. The information is updated at irregular intervals. As such information may be subject to rapid and recurrent changes, we would like to point out that despite all efforts, the information may occasionally be out of date, incorrect or incomplete. As a result, XEOS provides this information "as is" and makes no assurance or warranty with regard to such information.
The website and its content is not intended for persons in jurisdictions which do not permit the distribution or the access to the content of this site. It is the responsibility of the user to comply with any such limitations before accessing this site.
- XEOS does not collect personally identifiable information through the Internet or otherwise unless you explicitly choose to provide this information. If XEOS collects information, this will only be for clearly specified purposes.
- When you choose to provide us with information, it is kept strictly confidential. We do not sell, share or in any way disclose the information obtained for specific purposes to third parties unless obliged to do so by law and/or legal proceedings (e.g., court orders).
- The data our customers provide us with is discarded as soon as the original purpose is no longer relevant or the customer informs us that he/she desires the data to be discarded.
- Whenever XEOS collects personal data, the latest security technology is used. Currently, a SSL is in use to make sure that third parties (e.g., ISPs, network companies, ...) cannot access the content transmitted via the Internet.
- We make every effort to keep data given to us accurate and up to date, and we will process requests for updates quickly and reliably.
- We make sure that our staff is trained to adhere to these standards. Our employees sign a statement of commitment to these principles.
In order to optimize and personalize our online services to meet your needs, we employ a technology called cookies for personalized sessions. We assure you that we discard this information as soon as you terminate the session. The information collected to optimize our Internet site (e.g., domain name, pages viewed, number of visits, time spent on our site) is only used to improve the website and its content. The analysis of this data preserves the anonymity of our customers.
Data from individual uses of our website is stored for error analysis. This information is used solely for correcting errors and analyzing attacks and is deleted after a two week storage deadline.
A cookie is a small element of data that can be exchanged between an Internet site and a client's browser. It can be stored on either side to enable the Internet application to recognize the client on return. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, and you may choose to accept the cookie or not. If you do not accept the cookie the corresponding Internet page cannot be accessed. If you accept the cookie, you can delete it from the file (cookies.txt) or from the directory (e.g.: ..\WINNT\cookies\...) after the session.
SSL (Secure Socket Layer):
We employ a technology called SSL to make sure that confidential data cannot be intercepted by third parties. To ensure this level of security, the LHT Internet server bears a certificate in keeping with common practice in e-business. This certificate is issued by a security provider. In the case of Lufthansa Technik, the provider is "TC TrustCenter GmbH", which is based in Hamburg. "TC TrustCenter" is known and accepted automatically by your browser as an official security provider in the case of Version 5.01 and higher for MS Internet Explorer or Version 4.5 or higher for Netscape Communicator. Please refer to the corresponding user manuals made available to you when you get your authorization for further technical details.
The Controller of your personal data is XEOS sp. z o.o., with its registered office in Środa Śląska (55-300), Święte, ul. Innowacji 2, registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, XIII Division of the National Court Register, under the KRS number 0000631452, with the initial capital of PLN 5,000,000.00, NIP 5223069089 (hereinafter: "The Controller" or "XEOS"). You can contact the Controller in matters referring to personal data protection at the following email address: email@example.com
The Data Protection Officer in XEOS is Mr. Alek Stosiek, available at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
You have the right to access the content of your personal data, the right of rectification or erasure, to restrict processing or to object to processing, which shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before the objection is made.
You have the right to lodge a complaint to the national Data Protection Authority if you deem that processing personal data referring to you violates provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act or GDPR.